Are you constantly feeling tired and looking for natural ways to boost your mood?
Then Goji Berry, also known as the "berry of happiness" or otherwise as "the elixir of youth" will improve your energy levels, increase your libido and lift your mood.
But what is this superfood and what does it contain?
Goji Berry, is a fruit of Asian origin with an intense orange-red color which is a healthy food supplement that is rich in:
- vitamins and antioxidants, mainly carotenoids such as B-carotene (more than carrot too)
- vitamin C (has 500 times more vitamin C than oranges (per unit weight)
- Vitamin A
- iron, more than spinach
- vitamin E, which you rarely find in fruits
- "good" fats, such as omega-6 and linoleic acid
- trace elements, such as zinc, calcium, germanium, selenium and phosphorus
* low in calories, 345 calories/100 g.
Do you know that…
One serving of goji berries contains almost 10% of the recommended daily intake of protein, a particularly high percentage for a fruit.
What are its healing properties?
Its main therapeutic properties concern the proper functioning of the eyes, kidneys and cardiovascular system.
At the same time, its antioxidant properties prevent oxidation and cellular aging.
Research has linked goji berry consumption to fighting hypertension, diabetes and insomnia.
Contributes to strengthening memory and relieving morning sickness in pregnant women.
How will I consume them?
Most people prefer eating goji berries in their breakfast to get the necessary energy during the day.
But many choose to consume it as a tithe along with raw nuts, in their yogurt or in a smoothie.
Research results published in the "Journal of Alternative and Complementary Energy" state that consuming goji berries for 14 consecutive days provides an increase in energy levels and good mood.